If my story and thoughts have helped you in any way please do get in contact. I’m still learning all the time but don’t be afraid to ask questions, we can always do some research together. You can either comment on my posts, email, or sign up to the newsletter and leave me a private message by using the form below. To follow me on social media, just clink on the icons at the bottom on the page.
Please follow me as I continue on my journey of recovery.
My newsletters give a brief introduction to the latest topic and a link to my latest post. That way you never have to miss an update and be the first to know about it. Add email@example.com to your contacts to avoid them ending up in your junk folder.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Click on the icons to follow me:
Pages to visit next:
- My story – The accident that caused my brain injury.
- Patient images – Pictures of me in hospital, and when I first arrived home.
- Going home – Why I went home in just 10 days, but shouldn’t have.
- Updates – My latest blog posts.
- Support carers – How it’s not just the survivor who’s life has turned upside down.
- Other blogs to watch – links to guest blogs I have written on others sites.